I did try and make a C.A.D model of the final design but I am having trouble with it so I will up load it when it is finished.
Here is the design as it would be in storage and when the flowers are drying. I have done the handle and dust pan in different colours just so it can be seen that the handle will fit in well and position the flowers out of the pan so they can dry.
Here is the design for the broom - I hope I have developed it like you guys suggested last night. Again I have tried to create a wrapping detail but the rest will be plain and simple in white ABS. The lily flowers will be stamped out in the chosen material, like we have discussed they will be mainly white with a few purple / lavender coloured ones to add a bit of depth to the design.




No comments:
Post a Comment